Official Contest Rules
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 Free 55 Inch LED SMART TV CONTEST
Official Rules - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. SPONSOR: Association of Equipment Manufacturers, 6737 W. Washington Street, Suite 2400, Milwaukee, WI 53214 (“AEM”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: An eligible entrant must download the I Make America app and , complete the simple entry form, and play the game to enter the contest. You can play the game as many times as you lik eand earn points that accumulate and contribute to your total score. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Anyone who, at the time of entering the contest, is a national of an eligible participating country, a U.S. citizen, or permanent resident and is eighteen years of age or older. Employees of AEM, its promotion and advertising agencies, independent contractors and anyone involved in the development or execution of the Contest and the immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) of such persons and the members of the households of such persons, are ineligible.
4. PRIZE: (Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV). At such time prior to the end of November 2016 as is convenient to AEM, AEM will announce the winner. The prize winner will then be notified by AEM together with details of how to claim the prize. All contest participants agree that AEM is not liable for any loss incurred once the prize has left AEM’s control. All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, duties, taxes of any kind whatsoever (including national, federal and state income taxes on the prize), are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF PRIZE: $2,000
6. WINNER: The winner will be the person who holds the highest score prior to November 15, 2016. AEM (whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of the Contest), must first confirm the selected entrant’s eligibility. If a selected entrant is deemed ineligible, the entrant with the next highest score will be selected. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days after drawing, or in the event of a selected entrant’s non-compliance with any of the requirements of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited. A winner is free to decline a prize and AEM may select an alternate winner under these circumstances, at AEM’s option.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF WINNERS: The winner must strictly comply with these Official Rules and the failure to do so may, at AEM’s option, result in prize forfeiture. Winner will be required to sign (i) an affidavit confirming eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules including any information required for tax purposes or compliance; (ii) a Publicity Release Form, granting AEM permission to use, without additional compensation, winner’s name, city and state address, photograph, likeness, voice, and/or company information for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media (including the internet); and (iii) a Liability Release Form releasing AEM, those involved in the Contest’s development or execution and other persons from any and all liability arising from this Contest and/or the receipt, use or misuse of the prize, including, without limitation, liability for death, personal injury, damage or loss of any kind.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By taking part in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of AEM are final in all matters relating to the Contest. AEM reserves the right permanently to disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
9. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Contest is subject to the Federal, state and local laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. AEM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify this Contest in any way, at any time, and without notice, should a problem beyond AEM’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Contest. All entries become property of AEM and none will be acknowledged or returned.
10. GOVERNING LAW: Participants agree that the Contest is governed solely by United States and Illinois law. Any claims arising out of the Contest shall be governed solely by United States law and may be brought only in Federal or state court in Illinois. If any provisions of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.